Lucy S. McAllister J.D. is an experienced, proactive and diligent lawyer, representing clients in family law matters throughout the State of California. She has over 30 years of legal experience with a track record of proven success and will work vigorously to determine the best strategy for resolving your family law issues and reaching successful outcome in terms of a divorce settlement.
Lucy will also help you resolve your legal issues in as timely and discreet a manner possible to help preserve your personal privacy.
- Bar Admissions – State Bar of California # 133295
- Education – Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., May 1987
- Trial Experience & Achievements : Over 250 Superior Court trials
Having been a judge, we know how to look at legal situations from a judicial viewpoint. This is critical in winning legal cases.
- Small claims Court Judge Pro Tem
- Municipal Court Judge Pro Tem: Mediation and Arbitrations
- Santa Clara County Fee Arbitrator
Legal Teaching Experience
- University of San Francisco Law School, Summer Trial Advocacy Program
- Public Interest Clearinghouse Board of Directors
- Los Gatos Art Commissioner
- Director, San Francisco SummerFest Dance Festival