California Family Law Attorney, Lucy S. McAllister Esq., has 25+ years of legal and judicial experience representing the interests of clients and helping them with family law, divorces, child custody, prenuptial agreements & other family law matters.
Trial Experience & Achievements
Over 250 Superior Court trials.
Having been a judge, we know how to look at legal situations from a judicial viewpoint. This is critical in winning legal cases.
• Small Claims Court Judge Pro Tem (2002-2006)
• Municipal Court Judge Pro Tem: Mediation and Arbitrations (1992-2002)
• Santa Clara County Fee Arbitrator (2004-2007)
California Bar Admissions
State Bar of California # 133295
Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., May 1987
University of San Francisco Law School, Summer Trial Advocacy Program
• Public Interest Clearinghouse Board of Directors
• Los Gatos Art Commissioner
• Director, San Francisco SummerFest Dance Festival
Peer-rated at the highest level by Martindale-Hubbell:
Named Top Lawyer in California 2013-2015:
Rated 9.9 out of 10 by AVVO:
A-rated by Better Business Bureau: